Administrative Coordinator Job DC
NorthStar Anesthesia is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join our team. This is a hybrid role based in the Washington, DC area.
A Smarter Career Investment
NorthStar is the fastest growing anesthesia management company in the U.S. We run successful anesthesia programs with more than 2,500 clinicians across 20+ states. Whether you're a physician, CRNA or office professional, NorthStar is a great place to invest your career.
- Short term disability
- Company paid long term disability
- Company paid life insurance and AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Pet Insurance
- 4 weeks PTO
- 10 paid company holidays
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for assisting in organizing on-site and off-site events for clinicians and corporate teams. In addition to event management, this role also performs specific administrative support functions such as maintaining executive calendars and supporting the assigned executives.
What you will do in this role
- Manage executives’ calendars, including day-to-day and ongoing oversight, deconflicting schedules proactively where needed, and keeping all relevant logistical details updated.
- Prioritize executive calendars and schedules based on business needs.
- Maintain understanding of assigned executives’ priorities and responsibilities.
- Work collaboratively with full EA team to schedule across multiple executives.
- Manage onsite and offsite events with high attention to detail and customer service orientation.
- Source appropriate locations for happy hours, dinner events and coordinate with their sales team including menu planning.
- Work with the Project Management Team on content for internal and external events including invitations, swag, promotional items, signage, and digital materials. This includes managing the printing, shipping, and coordination with vendors to ensure accurate inventory at assorted event locations.
- Coordinate budget planning and help ensure events stay within cost projections. Maintain accurate spreadsheets of event attendees and costs.
- Efficiently and accurately answer emails and questions related to specific events from participants, corporate peers, vendors, etc.
- Organizes assigned project tasks and timelines that ensure on-time delivery of projects.
What qualifications you will need
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 1+ year providing administrative support
- Minimum of 1+ year in event planning/event logistics
- Demonstrated project management with the ability to partner with diverse stakeholders to meet ambitious timetables, milestones, and deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven, self-motivated, highly organized
- Ability to work accurately and timely, follow complex instructions, and produce demonstrated high-quality work with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to build relationships with stakeholders, act with tact and diplomacy, and demonstrate sound judgment
- Proven ability to manage confidential information with discretion
- Ability to maintain a friendly and professional demeanor and presence in all interactions
Fast growing. Dynamic team culture. Your chance to shine.
As a corporate employee in the healthcare field, you understand that our industry is changing rapidly, and you want to be a part of those positive changes. Founded in 2004 by an anesthesiologist and a CRNA, NorthStar Anesthesia is the fastest growing anesthesia management company in the country, and we have built a foundation of anesthesia expertise unparalleled in the market. Our corporate culture emphasizes collaboration, appreciation, mutual respect, and accountability. We put patients at the center of everything we do; and our corporate team works to support our clinicians so that they can provide world class anesthesia care.
"The best part about working at NorthStar is the people. In my opinion, we have some of the most knowledgeable, innovative, and hard-working professionals in healthcare. Across all departments, clinical and non-clinical, I have always been impressed with the talent within our organization. "
Landon Owens, Sr. Director of Clinical Talent Acquisition and Strategy
Join NorthStar as an Administrative Coordinator and invest in your career! Apply today and a member of our Corporate Talent Acquisition team will follow up with you.
NorthStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We are committed to having a workforce that celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action Employer.