Ascension St. John Medical Center – Full Time Assistant Chief CRNA JobTulsa, OK
Why You'll Love This Job
Join NorthStar Anesthesia as an Assistant Chief CRNA, where your leadership and clinical expertise will be at the forefront of our mission to provide exceptional care to our patients.
NorthStar Anesthesia is seeking a highly motivated Assistant Chief CRNA to join our team at Ascension St. John Hospital. As the Assistant Chief CRNA, you will play a pivotal role in the leadership and support of our anesthesia department, working in collaboration with a dedicated team of clinicians, surgeons, and medical professionals committed to delivering top-tier patient care.
What Success Looks Like:
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating closely with the Chief CRNA, Medical Director of Anesthesia, and other healthcare providers to ensure the highest quality anesthesia services for our patients.
- Utilizing your exceptional clinical skills and expertise to independently administer anesthesia for a variety of medical and surgical procedures.
- Leading and mentoring our talented CRNA team, fostering a culture of transparency, positivity, and patient-centered care.
- Actively participating in hospital-based committees, ensuring that anesthesia services are well-represented and contributing to the overall healthcare environment.
- Demonstrating proficiency in anesthesia-related procedures, in accordance with our facility's clinical privileges.
- Contributing to the development of staff schedules that align with our anesthesia service agreement.
What Characteristics and Qualifications You Will Need:
To excel in this role, you should possess the following:
- A growth mindset and a commitment to continuous improvement in the field of anesthesia.
- Strong leadership skills and a dedication to patient-centered care.
- Proficiency in anesthesia-related procedures and clinical expertise.
- CRNA certification in good standing with the NBCRNA and the state Board of Nursing.
- A passion for enhancing the healthcare environment and delivering exceptional patient care.
- A commitment to professional development and the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team.
- Based in or near Tulsa, OK.