Ascension St. John Medical Center – Full Time Chief CRNA JobTulsa, OK
Are you ready to take on a leadership role that drives excellence in anesthesia services at Ascension St. John Hospital in Tulsa, OK?
Join NorthStar Anesthesia as the Chief CRNA, where you will lead our anesthesia department, ensuring the highest quality care for our patients and the efficient operation of our team.
NorthStar Anesthesia is seeking a highly motivated Chief CRNA to join our team at Ascension St. John Hospital. As the Chief CRNA, you will play a pivotal role in leading and managing our anesthesia department, working collaboratively with a dedicated team of clinicians, surgeons, and medical professionals committed to delivering top-tier patient care. This position offers competitive compensation including a salaray ranging from $235,000- $260,000 based on years of experience, extra shifts rates, 8 weeks of PTO, a Chief stipend as well as a sign on bonus.
What Success Looks Like:
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating closely with the Medical Director of Anesthesia and other healthcare providers to ensure the highest quality anesthesia services for our patients.
- Utilizing your exceptional clinical skills and expertise to independently administer anesthesia for a variety of medical and surgical procedures.
- Leading and mentoring our talented CRNA team, fostering a culture of transparency, positivity, and patient-centered care.
- Developing staff schedules that align with our anesthesia service agreement.
- Actively participating in hospital-based committees that support anesthesia participation.
- Adhering to and communicating NorthStar Policy and Procedures to staff CRNA teammates.
- Collaborating with Regional leadership and Operations Management to manage provider expenses and control outside CRNA expenses.
What Characteristics and Qualifications You Will Need:
To excel in this role, you should possess the following:
- A growth mindset and a commitment to continuous improvement in the field of anesthesia.
- Strong leadership skills and a dedication to patient-centered care.
- Proficiency in anesthesia-related procedures and clinical expertise.
- CRNA certification in good standing with the NBCRNA and the state Board of Nursing.
- A passion for enhancing the healthcare environment and delivering exceptional patient care.
- A commitment to professional development and the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team.
- Based in or near Tulsa, OK.