Associate Corporate Recruiter JobIrving, TX
NorthStar Anesthesia is seeking an Associate Corporate Recruiter to join our team. This is a hybrid role based in the Irving, TX area.
This is an early career opporutnity. The ideal candidate is hungry, humble, and excited to grow their career in the corporate recruiting space.
A Smarter Career Investment
NorthStar is the fastest growing anesthesia management company in the U.S. We run successful anesthesia programs with more than 2,500 clinicians across 20+ states. Whether you're a physician, CRNA or office professional, NorthStar is a great place to invest your career.
- Short term disability
- Company paid long term disability
- Company paid life insurance and AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Pet Insurance
- 4 weeks PTO
- 10 paid company holidays
The Associate Corporate Recruiter, under direction, will assist with executing the staffing strategy for W2 roles at the corporate level. This role will also be accountable for managing corporate openings and assisting with staffing solutions based on the identified top priority needs.
What you will do in this role
- Support the day-to-day corporate recruitment activities and work closely with the Corporate Recruiter.
- Collect and review internal job descriptions and posts job openings to job boards or corporate career sites.
- Pre-screen candidates: Review and assess applicants’ education, experience, training, and other qualifications. Determine, under general supervision, which candidates to forward to hiring managers.
- Disposition candidates in applicant tracking system into the appropriate stages throughout the hiring process.
- Schedule candidates for virtual or onsite interviews based on hiring manager availability.
- Track New Hire Requests from departmental leaders.
- Follow up with candidates to ensure the timely completion of pre-employment requirements.
- Prepare offer or rejection letters.
- Coordinate new hire training and onboarding.
- Provide reports on a recurring and ad-hoc basis using the Applicant Tracking System and other sources.
- Support new hire & on-boarding processes including written offer letter, pre-application, coordination with HR Coordinators and IT, new hire announcements, day one orientation.
- Review & recommend pre-boarding process enhancements.
- Supports with on-time consistent follow-up with candidates and hiring managers.
- Utilize the policies and procedures for the recruiting and on-boarding process.
What qualifications you will need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of Human Resources or Recruiting experience.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to persuade.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to think creatively, self-motivated, highly organized.
- Interest in learning recruiting
- Familiarity with sourcing and recruiting tools such as LinkedIn, Monster, CareerBuilder, etc. preferred.
Fast growing. Dynamic team culture. Your chance to shine.
As a corporate employee in the healthcare field, you understand that our industry is changing rapidly, and you want to be a part of those positive changes. Founded in 2004 by an anesthesiologist and a CRNA, NorthStar Anesthesia is the fastest growing anesthesia management company in the country, and we have built a foundation of anesthesia expertise unparalleled in the market. Our corporate culture emphasizes collaboration, appreciation, mutual respect, and accountability. We put patients at the center of everything we do; and our corporate team works to support our clinicians so that they can provide world class anesthesia care.
"The best part about working at NorthStar is the people. In my opinion, we have some of the most knowledgeable, innovative, and hard-working professionals in healthcare. Across all departments, clinical and non-clinical, I have always been impressed with the talent within our organization. "
Landon Owens, Sr. Director of Clinical Talent Acquisition and Strategy
Join NorthStar as an Associate Corporate Recruiter and invest in your career! Apply today and a member of our Corporate Talent Acquisition team will follow up with you.
NorthStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We are committed to having a workforce that celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action Employer