Business Development Lead JobIrving, TX
NorthStar Anesthesia is seeking a Business Development Lead to join our team. This role will drive the growth of our Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) business.
This role offers the flexiblity to be remote. Approximately 40% travel is required.
A Smarter Career Investment
NorthStar is the fastest growing anesthesia management company in the U.S. We run successful anesthesia programs with more than 2,500 clinicians across 20+ states.
Whether you're a physician, CRNA or office professional, NorthStar is a great place to invest your career.
- Short term disability
- Company paid long term disability
- Company paid life insurance and AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Pet Insurance
- 5 weeks PTO
- 10 paid company holidays
The Business Development Lead is responsible for driving all externally facing sales efforts with a focus on strategic growth and advancement of pipeline opportunities through successful closure. Reporting to the VP of Business Development, the Business Development Lead will be directly responsible for all active pipeline management in his/her assigned territory. This position will work in close collaboration with Business Development Representative(s) to complete initial qualification of new opportunities, secure signed non-disclosure agreements and obtain data for building proposals. This position will also work in close collaboration with Business Development Analyst(s) to prepare staffing models/pro formas and validate/refine them with prospective clients. Finally, this position will work in close collaboration with the designated Triad of MD, CRNA and Operations leaders for his/her territory to deliver initial presentations to prospective clients and to advance late-stage opportunities through the contracting process.
- Strategic Planning
- Client Relationship Management
- Sales and Revenue Generation
- Team Leadership and Development
- Pipeline Management
- Cross-Functional Collaboration and Communication
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a client-facing business development
- Prior experience in the health care industry with a preference for pitching to hospitals and surgery centers
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, market analysis, and sales pipeline management.
- Demonstrated ability to tightly manage the full sales cycle
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
- Strong leadership and team management skills with a proven ability to motivate and guide a high-performing team.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and negotiate effectively with clients and partners.
- High level of organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple processes with minimal supervision
Fast growing. Dynamic team culture. Your chance to shine.
As a corporate employee in the healthcare field, you understand that our industry is changing rapidly, and you want to be a part of those positive changes. Founded in 2004 by an anesthesiologist and a CRNA, NorthStar Anesthesia is the fastest growing anesthesia management company in the country, and we have built a foundation of anesthesia expertise unparalleled in the market. Our corporate culture emphasizes collaboration, appreciation, mutual respect, and accountability. We put patients at the center of everything we do; and our corporate team works to support our clinicians so that they can provide world class anesthesia care.
"The best part about working at NorthStar is the people. In my opinion, we have some of the most knowledgeable, innovative, and hard-working professionals in healthcare. Across all departments, clinical and non-clinical, I have always been impressed with the talent within our organization. " - Landon Owens, Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition and Strategy
Join NorthStar as a Business Development Lead and invest in your career! Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will follow up with you.
NorthStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We are committed to having a workforce that celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action Employer.