Covenant High Plains Surgery Center – Full Time Anesthesiologist – Medical Director JobLubbock, TX
Why You'll Love This Job
- Providing high-quality patient care through clinical expertise, communication, and collaboration with healthcare team members.
- Conducting patient assessments, creating and implementing care plans, and monitoring patient progress.
- Documenting patient care and progress accurately and in a timely manner.
- Educating patients and their families on health management, disease prevention, and treatment options.
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment for patients and staff.
- Establishing and maintaining effective staffing patterns and standards of coverage.
- Coordinating activities with department staff with other departments, support services, and attending physicians of the hospital, to ensure a harmonious work relationship among all staff
What Characteristics and Qualifications You Will Need
- You’ll need a growth mindset. “Every challenge, every adversity, contains within it the seeds of opportunity and growth.”
- You’ll need a to walk the walk and lead by example. At NorthStar, we believe the essence of leadership is service. Therefore, a servant leader mindset is integral to success.
- You’ll need to have a strong understanding of the business of anesthesia. For the right candidate, we can get you up to speed quickly.
- You’ll need to be organized, proactive, and able to function in a high growth, high accountability environment.
- You’ll need experience taking on leadership initiatives. Ultimately, we hire for mindset and leadership cultural alignment, so there is some flexibility for the right candidate.
- You’ll need to be an Anesthesiologist in good standing with the ABA and state licensing board.
- You’ll need to be based in the Lubbock, TX area.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, dental, mental health resources, short-term disability, company-paid long-term disability, company-paid life insurance and AD&D insurance, 401K plan with company match, 6 weeks PTO, and malpractice insurance. You will have access to dedicated learning and development programs including virtual and live events, mentorship, and clinician-specific tools to accelerate your clinical leadership.
Join NorthStar as a Medical Director of Anesthesia (Anesthesiologist) and invest in your leadership career! Apply today and contact Michelle Noble at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
NorthStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We are committed to having a workforce that celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action Employer.