Covenant Medical Center – Full Time Chief CRNA JobLubbock, TX
Why You'll Love This Job
NorthStar Anesthesia is searching for an exceptional Chief CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist) to join our dynamic anesthesia team at Covenant Medical Center in Lubbock, TX. As the Chief CRNA, you will play a vital role in leading and supporting our anesthesia department, contributing to the delivery of top-tier care to our patients. You'll have the opportunity to work alongside dedicated clinicians, surgeons, and medical professionals who are committed to excellence. This position will have cross-functional collaboration with key facility and corporate partners ensuring optimal success for the region.
What You'll Achieve
In this key leadership role, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate closely with the Medical Director of Anesthesia and other healthcare providers to ensure the highest quality anesthesia services for our patients.
- Utilize your exceptional clinical skills and expertise to independently administer anesthesia for a variety of medical and surgical procedures.
- Lead and mentor our talented CRNA team, promoting a culture of transparency, positivity, and patient-centered care.
- Be actively engaged in hospital-based committees, ensuring that anesthesia services are represented and contributing to the overall healthcare environment.
- Demonstrate your proficiency in anesthesia-related procedures, in accordance with our facility's clinical privileges.
- Contribute to the development of staff schedules that align with our anesthesia service agreement.
Why NorthStar Anesthesia?
At NorthStar Anesthesia, we are all in for our patients, all in for each other, and all in for your future. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive base salary and compensation package with a leadership stipend.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for you and your family.
- Mental health resources to support your well-being.
- Short-term and company-paid long-term disability coverage.
- Generous paid time off to achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- insurance to ensure your peace of mind.
- A commitment to your professional development with dedicated learning programs and mentorship opportunities.
Characteristics and Qualifications You Will Need
- You’ll need a growth mindset. “Every challenge, every adversity, contains with it the seeds of opportunity and growth.”
- You’ll need to be a CRNA in good standing with the NBCRNA and state licensing board.
- You’ll need to have a strong understanding of the business of anesthesia. For the right candidate, we can get you up to speed quickly.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Proficiency in IT-based platforms for scheduling, compliance, and payroll management.
A Smarter Career Investment
NorthStar Anesthesia is a fast-growing anesthesia management company in the country founded in 2004 by an anesthesiologist and a CRNA. Our Assistant Medical Directors and Medical Directors of Anesthesia are integral in developing team members to their full potential, creating and encouraging a culture of transparency, positive impact, and patient-driven quality care. Check out our most recent article on NorthStar’s commitment to excellence in patient care and quality.
Join NorthStar as a Chief CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist) and invest in your leadership career! Apply today and contact Joseph Gabriel at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
NorthStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We are committed to having a workforce that celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action Employer.