Crystal Clinic – Full-Time CRNA – Nerve Block Program Coordinator JobAkron, OH
Why You'll Love This Job
NorthStar Anesthesia is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to join our team as a Nerve Block Program Coordinator at Crystal Clinic Embassy in Akron, OH. This position is vital to our commitment to providing exceptional anesthesia services and ensuring the highest quality of care to our patients. The Nerve Block Program Coordinator will play a key role in overseeing peripheral nerve block insertion quality, team training, performance monitoring, and education initiatives. Additionally, the coordinator will lead the transition of fellows from the Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia acute surgical pain program, contributing to our mission of growth and value enhancement for our facility partners.
- Leadership: Demonstrate strong leadership skills and experience to coordinate and support various aspects of the program.
- Peripheral Nerve Block Insertion: Possess proficiency in peripheral nerve block insertion techniques and ensure that the team maintains the highest standards of quality.
- Change Management and Project Management: Utilize fundamental skills in change and project management to drive program enhancements and improvements.
- Education and Training: Be oriented towards education and training, aligning with our team's mission and values. Support staff education, student instruction, and team engagement through in-service activities, continuing education, and orientation of new personnel.
- Clinical Anesthesia Care: Provide direct clinical anesthesia care as needed.
- You’ll need to be a CRNA in good standing with the NBCRNA and state Board of Nursing.
- You’ll need to be based in or near Akron, OH.
- You’ll need experience in leadership, change management, and project management.
- You’ll need to be proficient in peripheral nerve block insertion.
- Commitment to education and training to support the mission and values of the team.
- Collaboration with hospital partners to improve nursing care through education.
- Oversight of clinical site coordination for nurse anesthesia programs.
- Communication with staff regarding educational content and department updates.
- Collaboration with NorthStar Anesthesia’s Vice President of Academic Affairs, nurse anesthesia program faculty, staff instructors, and students.
- Annual application for AANA for continuing education programs.
- Promotion of NorthStar Anesthesia’s Core Values.