Operations Analyst JobIrving, TX
NorthStar Anesthesia is seeking an Operations Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have finance and business operations experience.
This role offers the flexibility to be hybrid with a preference for candidates local to the DFW area.
A Smarter Career Investment
NorthStar is the fastest growing anesthesia management company in the U.S. We run successful anesthesia programs with more than 2,500 clinicians across 20+ states. Whether you're a physician, CRNA or office professional, NorthStar is a great place to invest your career.
- Short term disability
- Company paid long term disability
- Company paid life insurance and AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Pet Insurance
- 4 weeks PTO
- 10 paid company holidays
The Operations Analyst will support the Ops team in developing, sourcing, and reporting key operational metrics and data analysis. This person will be responsible for performing research, analysis, and reporting on data around new initiatives. The Operations Analyst will assist in the coordination of all finance and business planning related functions including routine analysis, reporting, budgeting, and providing resource support.
What you will do in this role
- Develop and monitor operational performance forecast and recommend solutions based upon analyses performed.
- Incorporate data from multiple internal and external sources and communicate results to leadership.
- Manage individual provider issues as well as requests for data on facility and provider productivity.
- Respond to custom request for support and analysis on new metrics, projects, and initiatives.
- Review ongoing accounting month close, accruals, payroll, billing processes, etc.
- Proactively prepare/assist with P&L statements to develop and maintain a monthly dashboard of key operational performance indicators. Reconcile monthly financial performance vs. budget. Prepare data for all administration finance functions, including monthly financial and statistical reports. Present findings to senior leadership.
- Act as a liaison between administration, other hospital departments, and anesthesia practices.
- Prepare, maintain, and present analyses request for senior leadership as required.
- Source, test, and report key operational metrics for the organization’s operations.
- Partner with key business stakeholders to identify project requirements by analyzing operations, determining scope, and documenting results.
What qualifications you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Healthcare, Economics, or related field is required.
- 1-3 years’ experience in financial planning, business operations, or financial reporting is strongly preferred.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand key issues, operations, and synthesize complex information to communicate to various audience.
Fast growing. Dynamic team culture. Your chance to shine.
As a corporate employee in the healthcare field, you understand that our industry is changing rapidly, and you want to be a part of those positive changes. Founded in 2004 by an anesthesiologist and a CRNA, NorthStar Anesthesia is the fastest growing anesthesia management company in the country, and we have built a foundation of anesthesia expertise unparalleled in the market. Our corporate culture emphasizes collaboration, appreciation, mutual respect, and accountability. We put patients at the center of everything we do; and our corporate team works to support our clinicians so that they can provide world class anesthesia care.
"The best part about working at NorthStar is the people. In my opinion, we have some of the most knowledgeable, innovative, and hard-working professionals in healthcare. Across all departments, clinical and non-clinical, I have always been impressed with the talent within our organization. " - Landon Owens, Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition and Strategy
Join NorthStar as an Operations Analyst and invest in your career! Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will follow up with you.
NorthStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We are committed to having a workforce that celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action Employer.