Regional Chief Medical Officer/Vice President of Physician Services JobIrving, TX
Why You'll Love This Job
Join Our Team as a Visionary Anesthesiologist Leader
Are you a highly motivated and experienced anesthesiologist looking for a career-defining opportunity? We invite you to take on a pivotal role as the Regional Chief Medical Officer/Vice President of Physician Services at NorthStar Anesthesia. In this key leadership position, you will be the driving force behind our strategic initiatives shaping the future of healthcare delivery within our organization.
What Success Looks Like:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact through cross-functional collaboration with key facility and corporate partners, ensuring the optimal success of your region.
As the Regional CMO/VP of Physician Services, you will:
- Provide executive-level support to our National Chief Medical Officer, contributing to the development and execution of strategic and operational initiatives in clinical care.
- Lead strategic planning efforts and champion the implementation of cutting-edge care management programs.
- Collaborate with cohort Regional CMOs to educate and empower physicians, fostering clinical integration and alignment.
- Work closely with our Vice Presidents of CRNA Services and National Chief Anesthetist Officer to promote multidisciplinary approaches to clinical outcome management and safety.
- Develop forward-thinking strategic plans and policies that strengthen relationships between hospitals and NorthStar, driving excellence in clinical outcomes.
- Play a critical role in supporting our Business Development efforts, leading start-up teams, and ensuring seamless transitions for hospital anesthesia services.
- Facilitate effective communication among senior medical administration leaders, ensuring shared ownership and comprehensive success of our strategic priorities.
What Characteristics and Qualifications You Will Need
- Current state licensure as a medical doctor in the state of employment, compliant with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Board certified in anesthesiology by the American Board of Anesthesiology/American Osteopathic Board of Anesthesiology.
- Maintenance of necessary clinical privileges to provide anesthesiology services at the Company's locations.
- Proven relationship management skills, especially with physicians and senior leaders.
- 5+ years of experience in delivering physician services and medical staff administration with progressive leadership responsibilities in healthcare.
- 7-10 years of direct experience in physician compensation, contracting, funds flow, strategic planning, program implementation, physician relations, and communication.