Regional Director of CRNA Services – West Virginia JobMorgantown, WV
Why You'll Love This Job
Are you interested in a highly visible senior leadership role in the fastest growing anesthesia company in the country?
Do you want to join the leadership team of a company that truly values anesthesia clinicians and clinical leaders?
NorthStar Anesthesia is seeking a Regional Director of CRNA Services based in West Virginia. This is a rare opportunity to join the senior leadership team in a highly visible role for our rapidly growing West Virginia market. This leadership opportunity offers an exclusive scope of responsibilities including leading a team of CRNAs and Chiefs, involvement in facility initiatives, working clinically, and being a thought leader for all NorthStar hospital systems in their respective market. An ideal candidate has well-rounded exposure in their anesthesia career and a proven track record as an engaging and supportive clinical leader.
This position includes competitive compensation plus comprehensive benefits and generous time off.
What Success Looks Like
This position will have cross functional collaboration with key facility and corporate partners ensuring optimal success for the region.
- You are coaching, developing, and mentoring our outstanding group of Chief CRNAs and building leadership bench strength.
- You are focused on recruiting the best and brightest CRNA talent by ensuring clinical sites have great leadership and an attractive culture.
- You are partnering with key stakeholders (operations, physician, clients, etc.) to run at challenges and exploit opportunities at the site and regional level.
- You have the mindset of “running the business like it is your own,” ensuring that our CRNA clinical operations are running efficiently with a heavy focus on delivering outstanding patient outcomes.
- You are serving as a key player in our growth strategy for your market by participating in the business development/start-up cycle.
- You remain clinically proficient and active.
What Characteristics and Qualifications You Will Need
- You’ll need a growth mindset. “Every challenge, every adversity, contains within it the seeds of opportunity and growth.”
- You’ll need a to walk the walk and lead by example. At NorthStar, we believe the essence of leadership is service. Therefore, a servant leader mindset is integral to success.
- You’ll need to have a strong understanding of the business of anesthesia. For the right candidate, we can get you up to speed quickly.
- You’ll need to be organized, proactive, and able to function in a high growth, high accountability environment.
- You’ll need Chief level or equivalent experience. Ultimately, we hire for mindset and leadership cultural alignment, so there is some flexibility for the right candidate.
- You’ll need to be a CRNA in good standing with the NBCRNA and state Board of Nursing.
- You’ll need to be based in West Virginia.