Regional Medical Director – Anesthesiologist JobTexarkana, TX
Are you seeking a highly visible leadership opportunity at the fastest growing anesthesia company in the country, where you can shape the future of anesthesia services?
Join a Company that Values You
Are you looking to be part of a visionary team that deeply values anesthesia clinicians and empowers you to create a real difference in patient outcomes?
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Anesthesiologist Regional Medical Director to join our dynamic team in our East Texas market. The Regional Medical Director will play a pivotal role in developing and sustaining relationships, impacting clinical strategies, and optimizing workflows to enhance the delivery of anesthesia services within the designated region. The ideal candidate will be based in the East Texas area, and is a visionary leader with a strong commitment to quality care, operational efficiency, and patient satisfaction. This leader will dedicate approximately 90% of their time to clinical responsibilities, with one administrative day every two weeks, allowing you to remain actively involved in patient care while driving impactful changes in your market.
What Success Looks Like
This position will have cross functional collaboration with key facility and corporate partners ensuring optimal success for the region.
- Oversee the clinical model execution, performance outcomes, and talent management within the assigned region, collaborating closely with Medical Directors and Hospital Administrators.
- Provide oversight of medical services for the assigned markets, including individual facilities within the region.
- Define care model components tailored to the region's markets, establishing success metrics, and identifying opportunities for clinical value.
- Design, develop, review, and execute clinical protocols, performance objectives, productivity benchmarks, and provider scheduling in collaboration with the Regional CMO and Chief Quality Officer.
- Identify key quality improvement opportunities and implement effective workflows and processes to achieve superior clinical and operational outcomes.
- Ensure high-level medical, compliance, regulatory, and quality assurance measures are met in the region and actively participating in NorthStar's national quality initiatives.
- Participate in executive, regional, and market leadership meetings, financial planning, and Talent Acquisition meetings.
- Serving as a coach, mentor, and trainer to market clinical leaders and staff providers, guiding them in best clinical and operational practices.
What Characteristics and Qualifications You Will Need
- You’ll need a growth mindset. “Every challenge, every adversity, contains within it the seeds of opportunity and growth.
- You’ll need a to walk the walk and lead by example. At NorthStar, we believe the essence of leadership is service. Therefore, a servant leader mindset is integral to success.
- You’ll need to have a strong understanding of the business of anesthesia. For the right candidate, we can get you up to speed quickly.
- You’ll need to be organized, proactive, and able to function in a high growth, high accountability environment.
- You’ll need experience taking on leadership initiatives. Ultimately, we hire for mindset and leadership cultural alignment, so there is some flexibility for the right candidate.
- You’ll need to be an Anesthesiologist in good standing with the ABA and state licensing board.
- You’ll need to be based in the East Texas area.
NorthStar offers a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Vision, Dental, Mental Health Resources, Short Term Disability, Company Paid Long Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance, 401K plan with Company Match, Considerable PTO, and Malpractice Insurance.
We also provide resources to focus on each leader’s Career Development.
- We offer dedicated learning and development programs including virtual and live events, and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership.
- Clinician specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual and team performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes.
- You will be fully supported by NorthStar leadership including your Regional CMO, CRNA Leadership, and Operations Leadership
If you are an anesthesiologist leader with a passion for driving clinical excellence, we invite you to apply for the Regional Medical Director position at NorthStar Anesthesia. Join our team and invest in your leadership career! To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.