Senior Director of Client Operations JobIrving, TX
NorthStar Anesthesia is seeking a Senior Director of Client Operations to join our team.
This role offers the flexibility to be remote or hybrid. We are open to candidates outside of the Dallas, TX area. This role requires approximately 50% travel.
A Smarter Career Investment
NorthStar is the fastest growing anesthesia management company in the U.S. We run successful anesthesia programs with more than 2,500 clinicians across 20+ states. Whether you're a physician, CRNA or office professional, NorthStar is a great place to invest your career.
- Short term disability
- Company paid long term disability
- Company paid life insurance and AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- generous PTO
- 10 paid company holidays
- And much more!
The Senior Director of Client Operations is responsible for partnering with staffed CRNAs, Physicians, and clinical leadership to administer direction, evaluation, and coordination of regional functions that ensure operational objectives fall in line with the overall needs of NorthStar. This person will provide exceptional leadership by establishing operational goals, plans, and policies, while developing scalable business processes to support NorthStar’s rapid growth.
What you will do in this role
- Identify, recommend, and implement new processes and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes.
- Implement new operational models and structures to reduce cost, improve quality, and enhance services to patients.
- Identify areas in need of process improvement and develop and manage implementation plans around practice management, clinical quality improvement and operations.
- Partner with corporate and local leadership to drive financial and operational performance improvements and help NorthStar meet its goals and objectives.
- Complete advanced analytics to assess hospital efficiency and productivity via Excel models, scheduled reporting, and ad hoc requests by executive leaders.
- Conduct regular reviews of staffing/productivity across all anesthesia departments and continuously strive to identify new and innovative approaches to labor-related opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to develop long-term professional relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Partner with department leads to define and implement operations strategy, structure and processes.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to develop and meet NorthStar’s goal and guidance on operations projects and systems.
- Act as a liaison between NorthStar and hospital staff/personnel to support the establishment of new facilities, startups, and acquisitions.
- Monitor performance and proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- Support recruitment, hiring and onboarding of clinicians.
- Review CRNAs and Physician schedules to ensure adequate staffing for specific locations.
- Partner with HR to handle discipline and termination of clinicians in accordance with company and hospital polices.
- Foster a success-oriented environment in Operations by establishing long range operational goals, plans and policies.
- Coordinate support to operations throughout NorthStar by overseeing the day to day operations and maintain a working knowledge of all phases of operations.
- Manage a varietal and complex assortment of projects simultaneously and work with internal and external managers, directors, and executives at all levels.
What qualifications you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related field is required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in operational leadership is required. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Anesthesiology experience is a plus.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
Fast growing. Dynamic team culture. Your chance to shine.
As a corporate employee in the healthcare field, you understand that our industry is changing rapidly, and you want to be a part of those positive changes. Founded in 2004 by an anesthesiologist and a CRNA, NorthStar Anesthesia is the fastest growing anesthesia management company in the country, and we have built a foundation of anesthesia expertise unparalleled in the market. Our corporate culture emphasizes collaboration, appreciation, mutual respect, and accountability. We put patients at the center of everything we do; and our corporate team works to support our clinicians so that they can provide world class anesthesia care.
"The best part about working at NorthStar is the people. In my opinion, we have some of the most knowledgeable, innovative, and hard-working professionals in healthcare. Across all departments, clinical and non-clinical, I have always been impressed with the talent within our organization. " Landon Owens, Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition and Strategy
Join NorthStar as a Senior Director of Client Operations and invest in your career! Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will follow up with you.
NorthStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We are committed to having a workforce that celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action Employer.