Senior Workday HRIS Analyst JobIrving, TX
NorthStar Anesthesia is seeking a Sr HRIS Workday Analyst to join our team. This role offers the flexibility to be hybrid with a preference for candidates local to the DFW area.
The ideal Sr HRIS Workday Analyst has working knowledge of:
- Workday Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Payroll
- MS Office 365 Suite of products.
- Zendesk Help desk software.
- Collaboration and tracking tools (such as Monday.Com, Jira, Gitlab, Azure etc.)
A Smarter Career Investment
NorthStar is the fastest growing anesthesia management company in the U.S. We run successful anesthesia programs with more than 2,500 clinicians across 20+ states. Whether you're a physician, CRNA or office professional, NorthStar is a great place to invest your career.
- Short term disability
- Company paid long term disability
- Company paid life insurance and AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Pet Insurance
- 4 weeks PTO
- 10 paid company holidays
The Sr HRIS Workday Analyst will serve as an in-house expert supporting time, payroll, and benefits modules. They will work with HR leadership and external providers to execute strategies related to Workday system enhancements. They will be responsible for monitoring and successful resolution of issues reported in the above-mentioned modules. The position is responsible for requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, post go live support, and documentation of NorthStar’s Workday environment. The Sr HRIS Workday Analyst will provide hands on technical support by utilizing their experience and resourcefulness to identify Workday solutions based on best practices and current trends.
What you will do in this role
- Drive solutions and recommend best practices related to Benefits, Payroll, Absence and Time Tracking.
- Assist users with issues related to the NorthStar Workday environment specifically Time Tracking, Payroll and Benefits.
- Provide input and knowledge sharing with Workday Team Lead, Workday Team Members, and clients as appropriate.
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance operational efficiencies and execute optimization projects.
- Implement enhancements and new features in Workday as directed from discovery to deployment.
- Assist users with Workday security setup and troubleshooting.
- Provide technical support and testing of Workday requests and solutions as required by HR, Operations, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to coordinate various projects, support, and other activities among the various service areas at NorthStar.
- Ability to translate business objectives and user needs into clearly defined technical requirements.
What qualifications you will need
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer sciences, or related fields.
- 3 to 5 years Workday Implementation or AMS experience in Payroll, Time Tracking, and Benefits areas
- Experience building and troubleshooting specifically with Workday Time Tracking, Payroll, and Benefits
- Workday certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of ITSM and Agile Methodology
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Fast growing. Dynamic team culture. Your chance to shine.
As a corporate employee in the healthcare field, you understand that our industry is changing rapidly, and you want to be a part of those positive changes. Founded in 2004 by an anesthesiologist and a CRNA, NorthStar Anesthesia is the fastest growing anesthesia management company in the country, and we have built a foundation of anesthesia expertise unparalleled in the market. Our corporate culture emphasizes collaboration, appreciation, mutual respect, and accountability. We put patients at the center of everything we do; and our corporate team works to support our clinicians so that they can provide world class anesthesia care.
"The best part about working at NorthStar is the people. In my opinion, we have some of the most knowledgeable, innovative, and hard-working professionals in healthcare. Across all departments, clinical and non-clinical, I have always been impressed with the talent within our organization. "
Landon Owens, Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition and Strategy
Join NorthStar as a Sr HRIS Workday Analyst and invest in your career! Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will follow up with you.
NorthStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We are committed to having a workforce that celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action Employer