Special Clinical Operations Team (SCOT) – Full Time Travel Anesthesiologist JobIrving, TX
Apply NowApply NowBack to All Jobs
NorthStar Anesthesia is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Anesthesiologist to join our prestigious Special Clinical Operations Team (SCOT) as a full-time travel Anesthesiologist. As part of this dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to travel across the country, delivering exceptional patient care, collaborating with healthcare professionals, and ensuring the success of our anesthesia services at each location. Experience unparalleled professional growth, exceptional clinical leadership, comprehensive professional development programs, highly competitive compensation, and a robust benefits package.
What Success Looks Like
- Assist in the start-up of new sites and provide coverage for existing sites as required, ensuring smooth transitions and continuity of patient care. While the average length of an assignment in one city is 3 months, the timeframe for one assignment could be 3, 6, or 9 months.
- Deliver exceptional anesthesia care to patients, working closely with healthcare team members to ensure the highest quality of care and positive patient outcomes.
- Occasionally take on leadership roles at applicable sites, demonstrating your leadership skills and ability to effectively guide and support the anesthesia team.
- Collaborate with fellow CRNAs and Anesthesiologists to administer anesthesia for medical and surgical procedures, fostering a collaborative and cohesive healthcare environment.
- Attend and actively participate in clinical and leadership development opportunities, continuously enhancing your skills, knowledge, and professional growth.
Why Join the SCOT Travel Team
- Diverse Experiences: Gain unparalleled exposure and diverse experiences by traveling to various hospital programs across the country. Expand your skills, broaden your expertise, and enhance your career.
- Professional Development: We believe in continuous learning and development. Gain access to dedicated learning and development programs, including virtual and live events, mentorship, and clinician-specific tools to support your professional growth.
- Leadership Opportunities: We recognize and nurture leadership potential. As a member of our SCOT Travel Team, you'll have opportunities for leadership initiatives and direct interaction with our Chief Medical Officer (CMO).
- Highly Competitive Compensation: We understand and appreciate the exceptional skills and adaptability of travel anesthesiologists like you. That's why we offer above-market compensation, recognizing your ability to work in various locations. SCOT Anesthesiologists receive highly competitive compensation along with 8 weeks of paid time off. We incorporate a bonus structure that rewards you based on the number of locations you travel to.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We value your well-being and offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health, vision, dental, mental health resources, short-term disability, company-paid long-term disability, company-paid life insurance and AD&D insurance, and a 401K plan with company match. We also provide malpractice and tail insurance coverage.
- Concierge Support: At NorthStar, our concierge travel service ensures a seamless transition between locations for our travel team members. We provide comprehensive support for credentialing, licensing, and onboarding, allowing you to focus on your expertise. Our dedicated team assists you throughout the process, helping you quickly adapt and excel in new environments. You will also benefit from our travel logistics support, which covers expenses for travel and housing.
What Characteristics and Qualifications You Will Need
- Anesthesiologist in good standing with the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) or the American Osteopathic Board of Anesthesiology (AOBA) and applicable state licensing boards.
- Demonstrated expertise in delivering anesthesia for a wide range of medical and surgical procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, fostering collaboration and cooperation.
- Agility to adapt quickly to new environments and situations.
- to travel extensively.
- Commitment to delivering high-quality patient care.