Vice President of Client Operations JobIrving, TX
NorthStar Anesthesia is seeking a Vice President of Client Operations to join our team.
This role offers the flexibility to be remote or hybrid. We are open to candidates outside of the Dallas, TX area. This role requires approximately 50% travel.
A Smarter Career Investment
NorthStar is the fastest growing anesthesia management company in the U.S. We run successful anesthesia programs with more than 2,500 clinicians across 20+ states. Whether you're a physician, CRNA or office professional, NorthStar is a great place to invest your career.
- Short term disability
- Company paid long term disability
- Company paid life insurance and AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- generous PTO
- 10 paid company holidays
- And much more!
The VP of Client Operations is responsible for the operational and strategic leadership necessary to deliver high-value care (cost, quality, and patient experience) across NorthStar. This person will support the Chief Operating Officer in achieving results through a cross-departmental organizational structure and close collaboration with members of the management teams. The VP of Client Operations will partner closely with Finance Operations, Accounting, Human Resources, Recruiting, and other functional areas to achieve defined organizational goals.
What you will do in this role
- Identify, recommend, and implement new processes and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes.
- Drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective, with transparency and accountability, working closely with the CEO and other key executive team members.
- Implement operations strategy to ensure the company achieves its financial and strategic goals.
- Develop and implement operational processes, protocols, policies, and procedures at both the corporate and the affiliate levels, with a focus on efficiency and scalability.
- Partner with C-Level executives to accomplish short and long-term operational goals.
- Assist executive team members in creating, growing, and building a world-class, organization.
- Develop and update department goals consistent with NorthStar’s strategic business plan, mission, and vision.
- Measure and report on operational performance and develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicators.
- Analyze and interpret large amounts of data and metrics from multiple data sources, develop, track, and analyze KPI’s (key performance indicators).
- Ensure functional operations and staff that promote delivery of quality patientcare services within NorthStar.
- Drive process improvements to deliver consistent and standardized daily practice operations designed to improve clinical services, outcomes, and patient safety.
- Collaborate with senior and clinical leadership to ensure development and maintenance of clinical quality management and improvement activities within NorthStar.
- Identify trends and develop strategies and systems to improve clinical delivery performance.
- Educate and drive adherence to Compliance policies and initiatives.
- Coach, develop and establish performance metrics and goals for the Operations team.
- Manage all aspects of the operational support teams, including hiring and retention, achievement of metrics and continued performance improvement.
- Create, implement, and manage growth strategies for both existing and newly affiliated practices.
- Oversee daily operations of the organization.
- Manage and report on operational performance and develop plans to improve relevant KPI’s.
- Provide support and guidance for all staff regarding general efficiency of operations.
What qualifications you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related field is required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare or a related field required. MS, MBA, or PHD is preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience in operations leadership role with increasing responsibility. Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Special skills which are required include business acumen, strategic planning, organizational assessment, and highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with a start-up company preferred.
- Experienced in team building.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered
Fast growing. Dynamic team culture. Your chance to shine.
As a corporate employee in the healthcare field, you understand that our industry is changing rapidly, and you want to be a part of those positive changes. Founded in 2004 by an anesthesiologist and a CRNA, NorthStar Anesthesia is the fastest growing anesthesia management company in the country, and we have built a foundation of anesthesia expertise unparalleled in the market. Our corporate culture emphasizes collaboration, appreciation, mutual respect, and accountability. We put patients at the center of everything we do; and our corporate team works to support our clinicians so that they can provide world class anesthesia care.
"The best part about working at NorthStar is the people. In my opinion, we have some of the most knowledgeable, innovative, and hard-working professionals in healthcare. Across all departments, clinical and non-clinical, I have always been impressed with the talent within our organization. " Landon Owens, Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition and Strategy
Join NorthStar as a VP of Client Operations and invest in your career! Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will follow up with you.
NorthStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We are committed to having a workforce that celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action Employer.